Monday, December 8, 2008

Projects Projects.







Today it is raining and my friend had continued on their journey, so I thought I would get cracking.











I´ve divided my life into four squares. Each one has a focus (i.e social or health) and something that I want to do , change or fix. For the first time, there is a lot of emphasis on the creative square. Stashed away at the moment are about seven short stories either completed or smuldering away. My aim is to have about twenty for a collection. Here´s hoping that these pictures that I am taking can conjure up a few more ideas.





Have you ever looked on the street and found random things discarded? Stepping out earlier in the lashing rain to take some photos of the deserted streets , I came across this shoe. There has to be a story behind it.

No comments: